BONE EXPANDER KIT
1. Crest Trimmer : Used for trimming and flattening the narrow and thin bone in crest width.
- 2. Saw Ø10 : Used for sawing the bone. (Thickness 0.3mm, Diameter 9.8mm)
- 3. Drill : Used for drilling an implanting hole to push the expander.
- 4. Expander : Used for expanding the bone sequentially to insert the implant into the narrow area in crest width.
- 5. Ratchet : Used for tightening or loosening the expander manually during surgery.
- 6. Ratchet Adapter : Used for connection to the ratchet for the extension of the expander.
- 7. Handpiece Adapter : When the implant engine is used, it is used with the insertion of the expander after it is connected to the handpiece adapter. [Recommended RPM : 30~50RPM]
- Used for narrow bone ridge .
- After guide drilling on narrow bone ridge, make sequential expansion using expander drill.
- Ex, Expander up to 4.0 for 4.5 size of implant placement.
Bone Expander Kit